Before Your Spray Tan
- Exfoliate regularly especially the night before your tan with Sienna X polishing body scrub. Pay particular attention to knees, elbows and any other dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if you have acrylics on or similar.
- Remove any unwanted hair 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Don’t moisturise or use deodorant and perfume before your tan as they can act as a barrier.
- Wear/bring loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off during the developing stage.
- We do advise a skin patch test, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- It is advisable to remove contact lenses before the tan, to avoid contamination.
- Remove all jewellery.
- Eyelash/eyebrow tinting should be done 48 hours prior to your treatment.