- Exfoliate regularly especially the night before your tan with Sienna X polishing body scrub. Pay particular attention to knees, elbows and any other dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if you have acrylics on or similar.
- Remove any unwanted hair 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Don’t moisturise or use deodorant and perfume before your tan as they can act as a barrier.
- Wear/bring loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off during the developing stage.
- We do advise a skin patch test, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- It is advisable to remove contact lenses before the tan, to avoid contamination.
- Remove all jewellery.
- Eyelash/eyebrow tinting should be done 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Leave the tan on at least 8-10 hours, then shower until your guide colour runs clear and gently pat dry.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during your development time, sip drinks or use a straw.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Remember that your sunless tan does not have any SPF; you will need to use sun protection.
- Moisturise daily with radiance body balm to enhance your tan and prolong your colour.
- Hands and face may fade sooner, simply top up with Sienna X express tanning mist.
- Exfoliate after 4-5 days with polishing body scrub, to encourage even fading.
Click on the lick below to order your Sienna x
To get the best results after waxing, clients are required to keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24 – 48 hours. This means:
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm is fine)
- No saunas or hot tubs
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans)
- No sport, gym or other vigorous exercise
- No swimming in chlorinated pools
- Avoid touching or scratching the treated area
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes
To cool and calm the skin, apply Outback Post-Wax Spray to the legs, arms, chest and back twice daily for 5 days. For sensitive areas such as the face, underarms and speedo area, use a small amount of Outback Bush Balm 2-3 times a day until all redness and soreness has disappeared. Shower daily using Tea Tree Skin Wash and follow with a generous application of Hand & Body Lotion to help prevent skin irritation and dryness.
To prevent ingrown hairs: starting a few days after the appointment, gently exfoliate the skin up to 3 times a week using Face & Body Scrub. Moisturise the area everyday with Hand & Body Lotion to keep the skin supple and to help new hairs grow through easily; treating stubborn problems areas with Ingrown Hair Serum were necessary