Terms & Conditions
This forms an agreement between KYODEX and you, the client. These terms and conditions apply to your booking a course of treatments and any other matters arising from that application. Our aim is to outline our obligation to you and your obligation to us.
- Clients can book via telephone or our website www.kyodex.com.
- Treatment bookings are processed on first come first served basis. Deposit is required in order to reserve a booking.
- To secure your booking, complete an online booking form and submit to KYODEX with a deposit payment via paypal, debit or credit cards or give us a call and we can take your booking over the phone.
Deposits are non-refundable as we would have incurred administration fees. If 24 hours notice is given prior to a service date, we may consider the transfer of a deposit to another time. This is at the discretion of KYODEX and their final decision.
The ‘KYODEX Men’s Salon Spa’ may under certain circumstances hold over a deposit for the treatment within one month from the date change.
- A booking may be transferred for the same treatment subject to availability, free of charge if 48 hours notice is given.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, you will not be refunded booking fee and KYODEX is under no obligation to offer a transfer of treatment.
- Once a treatment has been booked and a client has attended sessions, no transfer or refund can be issued.
- All treatment provided by KYODEX are carried out at a high professional standards.
- Clients are advise to make every effort and adhere to aftercare advise and treatments in particular to waxing, tanning and skincare.
- Any dissatisfactory, concerns or other issues pertaining to the service, a client has obtained; he must deals with the matter at the point of the service. Also clients are advised to follow the treatment aftercare instructions or advise. Failure to do so can result in dissatisfactory results.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the treatment start date, and non-attendance, incur 100% of payment paid. If medical certification can be provided, the treatment will be transferred to a new date. Any subsequent treatment cancellation will incur a forfeit of all fees paid. The KYODEX Men’s Salon Spa is under no obligation to offer a refund of any payment paid.
- For cancellations with over 7 days notice, a fee of £20 will be deducted from the refund of the full treatment price this must be submitted in writing by post before the refund is given.
Transfer of Fees
If monies are transferred for an alternative date, they will be held for up to three months, after this time if no alternative date booked any unused fees will be forfeited.